Toy Vehicles Information
More people than ever are taking to the road in recreational vehicles (RVs). Doubling as both transportation and accommodation, RVs are a great way to travel. But they can be expensive. Protecting that investment with the right insurance is essential. Having an RV insurance policy can assist in limiting potential out-of-pocket expenses following an accident.
How Does RV Insurance Work?
Like most insurance policies, RV insurance is essentially a contract between you and your insurance provider. You’re given a designated amount of financial assistance following an accident in exchange for an insurance premium. If you damage your RV or cause injuries to someone else (and/or their property), you can file a claim with your insurance provider. Depending on the incident that occurred, your insurer may pay for the losses or injuries up to your coverage amount.
What Do RV Policies Cover?
A standard RV insurance policy might consist of some of the following coverages:
- Liability insurance helps by insuring you against damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
- Collision insurance helps by covering damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance helps by paying for vehicle damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical payments coverage helps by covering your medical bills and your passengers’ expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps by insuring you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
- Campsite and vacation coverage helps by covering liabilities associated with using the RV as a vacation property.
- Full-time residence insurance is primarily intended for those living in their RVs permanently.
Other coverage offers help for roadside assistance, rental car coverage and expenses protection (for expenses such as emergency hotel bills).
Contact the Tri-County Agency to learn more about potential coverages to include in your RV insurance policy.
Contact Our Agency
If you are an RV owner near Warrenton, Missouri, the agents at Tri-County Agency can assist you in learning more about RV insurance policies so you can get the right coverage for your home on wheels.
Contact our agency today at 636-456-4343 to learn more about your coverage options.